Please take time to read our procedures and view our accreditations for our new normal.
We're restricting the number of clients in the salon to ensure you can be served safely. You must have a scheduled appointment.
• We've followed government guidelines and implemented rigorous cleaning and disinfecting routines.
• We've adapted a single use system and for now we provide PPE needed as part of your service.
• We prefer contactless card payment when possible to minimise contact.
• However we will accept cash and provide you with an envelope to put it in.
• At this time we will be unable to provide change.
1. Arrive at salon. PLEASE stay outside do not enter.
2. Your stylist will greet you.
3. Advance to SANITISE and GOWN UP area.
4. Your stylist will seat you for your service.
5. Upon completion of your service and payment please carefully remove your PPE and dispose safely in the bin before leaving.
• There is no longer a waiting area in the salon. Only clients with an appointment will be served.
• You can purchase products. Please ask your stylist during your service and they will arrange for you to take your desired items with you.
• Please do not bring drinks, magazines, purchased goods, or large bags into the salon.
• Children with an appointment must be accompanied by a guardian/parent at all times in the salon.
• While in the salon please respect the social distancing and hygiene guidelines.
• We appreciate your patience at this time and will adjust measures when and if we are permitted to do so.
Tempus, Intermitto, Navitus
- Time, Space, Energy -